Back-end Engineer (Python | Go)
You will work on cutting edge features, like time-based databases, distributed on-device AI, deep data insights, and more — to ensure our customers have the data and tools they need to build amazing applications. Your role will be up to you based on your interests – so Backend, Frontend, DB, or any and all.
You will work with a team of experienced engineers to improve and evolve our current product, which is gathering data from 100M+ devices already from Wish, Goat, Cameo and many other apps.
What We Believe is Important for this role:
- The ability to write rock-solid Java, Python, React, and/or GoLang
- A love of Star Wars and Marvel (or DC, I guess)
- A desire to always keep improving their code
What you have:
- Must have BS or BSE in CS, Engineering or Math
- Must live or be willing to move to the Los Angeles area
- Experience with one of Java, React, Python, GoLang, Objective-C, C#, Swift, or Kotlin
- Exceptional communication skills
Things that would be great, but aren’t required:
- You have previously worked on a mobile app
- You are active in places where people talk about tech challenges, like Stack Overflow and Reddit