Controller – Argentina
Join a market leader fin-tech in international payroll and compliance with global presence.
- Oversee and assist with month-end, quarter-end and year-end close process.
- Play a key role in audit and providing documentation to external auditors.
- Mange and oversees reginal controllers and employees involved in the accounting process, including accounts payable and payroll.
- Identify process improvements and efficiencies with the department.
- Mentor, train and develop a small team of Accounting staff.
- Oversight of tax reports and filings for the company tax reports.
- Coordinating and preparing internal and external financial statements and Audit if needed.
- Stay apprised of all the local, state and tax laws and business regulations that affect their company and must ensure that the company operates within the proper parameters.
- CPA from a Big 4 accounting firm, with a minimum of 3-4 years’ of experience- MUST
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field
- knowledge and experience in IFRS and US-GAAP
- Experience with tax accounting
- At least 4 years of accounting or finance experience, with at least 2 years of experience in a Controller or senior level accounting role.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Able to accommodate global working hours
- Strong excel skills
- Strong English and Spanish
- Life changing pre-IPO equity
- The option of getting paid in digital currency
- Work from wherever you want; your house or the beach
- Learning and development budget for books, courses and conferences
- Remote first working culture and covered remote office space
- All-expenses paid international company off-sites
- Have your birthday on us
- All the latest tech you need