Customer Experience Advocate – Miami
Our client builds an amazing product and provides the best possible service to our customers. Their clients love their product, and it’s incredibly unique (and fun) to provide support in an environment where the vast majority of interactions are so positive. This is a full-time position that includes working on Saturdays.
About The Role
- Provide excellent support to customers via email, phone and chat to understand their needs and ensure their success with our client.
- Lead online webinars, consultations, and one-on-one demos to educate customers on the features of our platform and developer toolkit
- Empower customers to connect their goals and challenges with the solution.
- Collaborate with the development team to identify, reproduce and report bugs until resolution
- Serve as the liaison between our customers and the rest of the monday.com team to advocate and help shape the best possible version of our product
Your Experience & Skills
- 1-3 years professional experience. Prior experience in customer service or account management in a SAAS company is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills and multitasking abilities
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
- Ability to take initiative and adapt
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.