Customer Service and Technical Support Representative / Brand Ambassador
The Customer Service and Technical Support Representative / Brand Ambassador provides Tier 1 technical support with a friendly, human tone for a variety of SaaS products related to the art marketing business.
The Brand Ambassador is responsible for problem resolution with a focus on creating customer loyalty and providing a positive customer experience. The Brand Ambassador uses his/her passion and knowledge of the brand to ensure an authentic and personal experience that promotes brand loyalty. The Brand Ambassador troubleshoots and resolves customer issues, taking ownership of the issues, and following through to solve problems while exercising patience and willingness to provide assistance for simple and complex inquiries with positive energy.
In addition to providing technical support, the Brand Ambassador also provides general customer service including subscription handling, payments tracking, refunds and billing, and product advice, and answers customer questions about services, client policies, and promotions. He/She also will be responsible for making sales calls on Partner Galleries to maintain existing business relationships and pursue incremental sales opportunities.
This position is perfect for a problem-solver with customer service experience in English, a love for Art, and a desire to help others.
Our training will provide in-depth knowledge of the product and
services; you bring your love for software and go-getter attitude. Excellent communication skills, problem-solving abilities, and the desire to help others are a must.
Qualities Of Brand Ambassadors
Dynamic Communicators – You provide responsive, accurate, and authentic interactions. While resolving technical issues, you listen and simplify the complex, breaking down to make understandable to those less tech savvy.
Knowledgeable -Brand Ambassadors are constantly working on improving skills. When new products/services are released, they enthusiastically learn how to support new features, functions, and integrations to confidently resolve customer issues. No matter what the issue, no matter how complex, they are problem solvers who welcome and lean into challenges. Upselling and cross selling should come natural and easy.
Human – Brand Ambassadors know how a message is conveyed is equally important as what is said. By putting themselves in another’s shoes, they focus on the customer’s experience and connect, human-to-human.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other responsibilities may be assigned.
- Handle customer inquiries via all channels (phone, email, chat, SMS), providing appropriate solutions in a timely manner
- Escalate critical support issues following appropriate policies and procedures
- Accurately Document customer feedback
- Provide accurate troubleshooting of product and related support; diagnose and resolve issues following best practices
- Installing the product on customers’ websites and aiding in the integration
- Calling potential customers and offering upgrades
- Demonstrating the use of the product and detailing its perks
- Other duties as assigned
- HS Degree or equivalent required; Associate degree or some college preferred
- 1+ years customer service experience
- CSS & HTML Basic skills, JS knowledge preferred
- Basic understanding of how a widget works
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong oral and written communication skills
- Technically savvy with the ability to pick up new technology, processes, and procedures quickly
- Experience working with Freshdesk or Zoho Desk (or a comparable customer service ticketing system) preferred
- Ability to adapt and respond to a diverse customer base with varying skills
- Ability to remain calm and professional under pressure
- Due to the home-based nature of this job, the Brand Ambassador is required to have a secure home-office environment, internet access, webcam, router, and modem
ArtPlacer is a web-based tool for galleries, artists, and art professionals to portray artworks and photographs in a home or any space. It reproduces scale, adapts to perspective and integrates to most websites as a widget. It also allows users to create their own, interactive, navigable 3D Exhibitions.
We are a NYC based start-up, happily growing and are looking for extra hands to help us continue doing so.
Why join us?
By joining ArtPlacer you’ll work hand in hand with co-owners and learn every day tasks of a SaaS company. You’ll also have flexible holidays, home office, a nice working environment and a great support team to teach you everything you need to learn.
Apply now! Email email@example.com with your resume and anything you’d like to share about yourself.