DevOps Engineer – AWS
We’re on a mission to provide clarity for all of life’s financial decisions. Every day, we help people find the right credit cards and mortgage rates, refinance their student loans, track their spending and so much more. We’re proud to say that millions of people turn to our service for our objective advice, expert info, and helpful tools. Speaking of the project — we’re a passionate, mission-driven bunch. We know what’s best for our business means doing what’s best for our consumers, and we foster professional growth while striking this balance.
- 2 – 5 years of experience in operations, DevOps, SRE, etc
- Multiple years of experience with AWS (AWS certification a plus);
- EC2, ECS, S3, RDS, VPC, ALB;
- Experience with Python;
- Experience with Terraform cloud formation a plus;
- Experience with building and deploying systems, CI/CD, Jenkins, Github;
- Experience with Linux system administration ( Ubuntu ) and chef;
- Experience with administration of site infrastructure such as MySQL, Postgres, Redis, Nginx, (Openresty and Lua a plus);
- Experience with containers, dockers, and related technologies;
- Experience with ELK is a plus;
- Experience with Cloudflare is a plus;
- Experience with Kafka & zookeeper a plus;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
GMT – 3 (12:00-20:00 Summer | 11:00 – 19:00 Winter) – GMT-3 Local Argentinian time Available up to 2pm PST
Current team – 10 ppl
- Provide equipment;
- English classes compensation;
- Coworking place compensation;
- Full-remote work;
- Payoneer (or Wise) payment system.