Full Stack Engineer – Blockchain
What are we looking for:
We are looking for a Full Stack engineer to shape up, maintain and create new features for our platform. You must be eager to learn, like exploring and enjoy working closely with the team.
- You have 4+ years of industry front-end development experience, building, running, and debugging web applications using modern JS frameworks (React, Vue, etc).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate with other team members to find the best solutions and understand the business.
- Experience using and building REST APIs
- (Advantageous) Experience working in a growth-stage startup.
- (Advantageous) Exposure through a previous role to the blockchain ecosystem.
What the job involves:
- Develop, maintain and execute against short- and long-term roadmap for building the foundation of the platform.
- Create intuitive, fluent and responsive user interfaces. Build fast-rendering reusable and extendable front-end components using React.
- Deliver features out the door knowing that a great user experience takes ongoing investment, refinement, and polish.
- Lead architecture and design of new and current systems, from conception to launch.
- Own the product! Every member is expected to assess and propose new features and improvements based on user feedback and data.
- Participate in a culture of quality, collaboration, and continuous innovation, by engaging in code reviews, writing tech specs and automated tests.
About the client:
Our mission is to revolutionize the way people own, collect, experience, and enjoy fine art masterpieces. NFT technology and our unique process allows for the decentralization of the art collecting and ownership experience. We’re combining the best of art and blockchain expertise to build a platform that gives everyone the opportunity to own some of the world’s greatest masterpieces through collective participation in the art market.