Head of Marketing – NFTs
Location: Remote, ideally US East Coast or Europe
We’re looking for a Head of Marketing to take the lead on building and executing the
go-to-market strategy for NFT drops of the worlds greatest works of fine art.
– Deep Interest in NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.0 (experience a major plus)
– 5+ years experience working with product or marketing teams for consumer
products/services supplied through an e-commerce model
– Having thorough knowledge and understanding of NFTs, the Metaverse, and online
– Deep knowledge of marketing strategies and channels in Web 3.0
– Proven track record in building go-to market strategies for products and services fitting
current relevant trends
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Strong analytical skills and proficiency with data-driven analysis
– Ability to plan and execute on multiple projects and fronts at a time
– Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally with product, design, business
development, legal, and finance to launch successful partnerships.
– Proven track record of successfully building and maintaining marketing budgets in line
with company K
What the job involves:
– Establishing a go-to-market strategy for major and high profile NFT drops
– Maintain a CRM of key press and influencer contacts
– Write copy for high-impact releases
– Identifying customer insights and product gaps based on industry use cases, regulatory
landscape, current trends, and sector nuances (in this case, the fine art market)
– A constant eye on the the NFT and Web 3.0 space, identifying new trends and
opportunities, and how these can be leveraged to serve their community
– Driving engagement and adoption of the NFTs through performance marketing,
PR and Communications, community building and social media.
– Defining and analyzing metrics to guide product development and the product roadmap.
– Communicating and coordinating with content, product, business development, design,
support, and major artist partners to continuously improve the ecosystem and value
proposition of the Particle Ecosystem
– Developing or using tools and frameworks to measure and report performance of
– Coordinating with external parties on the execution of global campaigns and strategies
– Developing helping to articulate Particle’s brand positioning, voice and values (website,
newsletter, blog, social, forum, etc.), working closely with the content and design teams.