Java Senior Software Engineer (Remote)
- Minimum of 4 years of industry experience in engineering back-end roles.
- Proficiency in Java.
- Familiar with Python.
- Proven experience building and architecting web applications, services, and APIs.
- Experience with Elasticsearch / ELK stack.
- Experience with cloud service providers (AWS).
- Dedicated to owning complex technology decisions and rapidly prototyping solutions with minimal supervision.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to prepare documentation and presentations for technical and non-technical audiences.
- B.S. or M.S. in computer science or a related field.
- Experience building enterprise software systems.
- Experience in the following tools of our stack: Spring Boot, Docker, Databricks, Scala, microservices, Kafka, Spark, AWS ecosystem.
- Knowledge and passion for information security, trends, and leading practices.
- Experience with continuous integration / deployment tools such as Gitlab CI/CD.