You will work with our client Creative Director to implement artistic direction, with focus on overall companpy branding web pages and design modules for Hubspot implementation, marketing campaign look/feel and creative concepts for business users, developers and data scientist personas. You will greatly contribute to the general design system for our brand and marketing assets, ensure high quality, and drive projects with full ownership and autonomy.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or equivalent professional experience (2-3 years) designing marketing collateral, sales collateral
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and special requests as they come in; experience executing work across multiple campaigns/projects
- Online portfolio demonstrating strong visual and interaction design for web and mobile applications
- Proficiency with Figma.
- Experience designing and shipping user-centered applications supported by cohesive and consistent design system
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills; the ability to communicate complex interaction concepts clearly and persuasively
- Experience with Hubspot or other CMS platforms is an asset
- Adobe Creative Suite, and other prototyping tools a nice to have.
- Experience working closely and collaboratively with marketing, product management and engineering counterparts both in office and remotely
- Knowledge of best practices and conventions around usability, creating the highest quality user experiences that make complex tasks extremely easy, and latest trends in design