Mid-Senior React Developer
About the Opportunity
We’re seeking a Mid-Senior Front-End Developer (ReactJS) to join our Front-End Team. You will be part of a world-class team developing innovative projects for International brand clients using the latest technology.
PRIMARY ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with customers to understand business needs, demonstrate technical capabilities by building solutions and estimate effort of implementation for new requirements
- Work with a team and customers to build scalable, extensible, and secure solutions, via on-time delivery of high-quality work within an Agile/Scrum environment
- Use of best practices, including principles of Clean Code, while working with cross functional teams
- +4 years of experience as a Front-End Developer and +3 years with ReactJS
- Experience in creating fully responsive layouts
- Understand Micro-Frontends and NPM packages
- Experience with Redux, React Hooks, NodeJS, Webpack, Babel, ES6
- Knowledge on CSS preprocessors, Styled Components or CSS-in-JS
- Experience on Version Control Systems such as Git
- Understand and maintain large code bases
- Adapt to time critical deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented, high focus on quality, passion for learning new technologies
- Fluent in English, oral and written
- Next.js for server-rendered applications
- Ability to setup Continuous Integration/Delivery/Deployment tools
- Experience in Testing frameworks (Jest, Enzyme, etc.)
- TypeScript and React Native
Physical Requirement(s): No Physical requirement needed for this position.
Location: Spain / LatAm