Join a market leader fin-tech in international payroll and compliance with presence in 45+ countries.
- Responsible for payroll taxes, including compliance with with local regulations and will work with a 3rd party tax provider to ensure the accuracy of tax liabilities and reconcile to withholdings.
- Ensure accuracy of payroll earnings, deductions and tax withholdings.
- Set up involuntary deductions, such as levies and garnishments, in Workday and verify accuracy and compliance.
- Prepare schedules to collect payroll expenses from various sources and reconcile collections to expenses.
- Maintain and reconcile other payroll liability payments including and not limited to union dues, wageworks, etc.
- Maintain, audit, and evaluate union dues process.
- Maintain, process and audit payroll.
- Reconcile subsidiary ledger accounts to the general ledger.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or related field from an accredited institution.
- Two or more years’ payroll experience required.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks while meeting deadlines timely and accurately.
- Strong English and Spanish skills.
- Life changing pre-IPO equity
- The option of getting paid in digital currency
- Work from wherever you want; the Deel office, your house or the beach
- Learning and development budget for books, courses and conferences
- Remote first working culture and covered remote office space
- All-expenses paid international company off-sites