What we’re looking for…
In this role, you will be involved in client-facing sales interactions to make them consultative and value-add. You will be an excellent listener, have good attention to detail, and be a problem solver. You enjoy taking high complexity questions, finding information, and delivering detailed responses in a simplified fashion. You will take pride in creating high-quality and accurate content, internal and customer-facing. Your contribution will start with the first client conversation and continue through sales engagement and post-sale client service, working with customer teams including HR, Talent Acquisition, Finance, and Leadership. During that time, you will work closely with the Sales, Customer Success, and Account Management teams.
You are the person to take ownership of multi-team collaboration. Take the initiative to create and improve processes, which will result in higher quality service to our clients.
Be obsessed and driven by our customers’ experience and their success.
- Work closely with Account Executives on account strategy to win key deals and directly impact the success of your colleagues and the team.
- Identity challenges hindering the sales cycle and help solve for them at an organisational level.
- Contribute significantly to the development of the Product Specialist function as whole
- Be the go-to person for our existing and prospective clients to advise on global employment practices. You will work with internal teams and external partners to meet the needs and questions of customers. Topics will range from employment law, Employer of Record (EOR), payroll, benefits etc.
- By liaising with Sales and the Customer Success Team, quickly find solutions to customers needs to create consultative, value-driven sales experience
- Be the consultant to our customers, and advise them in their specific situations
- You will take ownership in creating customer-facing content, collaborate with Sales to deliver it in the most effective manner
- Over communicate internally with the CSM, Sales, Country Expansion, and Operational teams
- Take ownership in documenting client specific needs and relay the information to internal teams
- Be confident in joining calls with clients alongside sales
- Build repositories of repeated questions from clients in order to get an answer quickly to clients
- Identify where inefficiencies lie with the process and find ways to make these more efficient. Collaborate with other areas of the business which these changes will affect
Career Defining Experience
For the selected candidates, this role will be one of the most exciting places to work in a commercial organization. This is an opportunity to make the position its own and contribute to its design and objectives from the very beginning. Once they have experienced how high-growth customer-facing functions truly work, successful team members will have a host of progression opportunities across the organization (thanks to the cross-functional nature of the role) including in Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing.
- 3+ years professional experience with exposure to project management, sales or pre-sales consultancy sought
- Great communications and presentation skills
- Problem solver, find new ways to tackle problems
- Able to understand complex issues and identify solutions
- Enjoy working in a fast pace environment which changes and iterates quickly
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- BONUS Passionate about remote work
- BONUS Speak two or more languages to business proficient level