Your Role and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Product development team to advance the product and technical roadmap.
- Build and maintain the integrations ecosystem (extensions, plugins, SDK) that connect the company platform with third party applications and services.
- Participate in the software development lifecycle by writing code, tests, documentation, attending daily stand up and other meetings; and communicating effectively with peers and managers.
- Support the DevOps operation for production services in cloud infrastructure using modern tools and frameworks.
- Participate in mentoring activities, on call rotation as appropriate to your domain expertise, bug triaging and resolution.
- 2-5 years of industry experience in backend engineering roles.
- Proficient in Python.
- Deep understanding of object oriented design and programming, REST APIs and web applications.
- Experience in software development life-cycle on agile environments.
- Experience with source control tools (git, gitlab), databases (SQL / Nosql).
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to prepare documentation and presentations for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience with cloud service providers like AWS (preferred) or Azure.
- B.S. or M.S. in computer science or a related field.
- Familiar with *nix systems, bash programming.
- Knowledge and passion for information security, trends, and leading practices.
- Experience with cloud service providers like AWS or Azure.