We’re growing fast and we’re looking for folks that want to work with peers and clients that enjoy building great products together. Our philosophy is to hire smart, client facing engineers that can both understand our client’s business goals and contribute to the delivery of quality software.
We believe our QA provides a service that includes more than testing. QA work with folks across the development team to ensure that what is built both functions and fulfills requirements as quickly as possible. If you’re someone that wants to innovate and move past the traditional QA paradigm then we want to talk to you!
We’re a small but growing, tight-knit group of experienced engineers and designers that love building products with like-minded folks. We are all on the same team working together toward the same goals, and we all help each other along the way. Some of the things that we believe in:
- Collaboration: great communication is the key to any project
- Strong opinions, lightly held: we all have our tech favorites, but it’s important to be open-minded to new ideas
- Constantly curious: we’re constantly learning/evolving through guild meetings, lunch & learns, conferences and practice
- A healthy work/life balance: getting home in time for dinner is important
We focus on building great products with clients that we enjoy and respect. Our work has improved people’s lives, been seen by millions of users, featured in the app stores, had books written about it, featured in the press, received awards and, most importantly, brought delight to users.
We are growing fast and looking for individuals that are passionate about the development process and not timid about working directly with clients. Our philosophy is to hire smart, client-facing engineers that can both understand the client’s business goals and write elegant code.
- You love being a QA and enjoy analyzing and solving problems. You want to do more than write and execute tests
- You are curious (or maybe skeptical) and you like to ask questions. You also know when to stop and ask for help.
- You have a solid understanding of the SDLC and are delivery focused.
- You have proven experience using Cypress as a testing framework.
- You have familiarity with QA tools. It’s really about the best approach for the problem.
- You want to ship something to users, get their feedback and iterate. The drive to ship something enables you to take down obstacles and break hard problems into solvable chunks so that you can make forward progress.
What your day will be like:
- You will be working on mostly mobile apps for well known brands
- There will be lots of diverse work in various industries. QA practices will be built for both web and mobile
- You’ll be working alongside others; both developers and designers.
You will actively help improve our practices and approaches to building apps.
- You will be home in time for dinner