You will be part of a talented team of developers working on a full back office operation for a chain of high end fitness clubs all around the US. You will be implementing the most cutting edge technologies to solve member’s and staff’s everyday problems at the clubs.
The main focus of this role will be to ensure that all deployments and integrations run smoothly for the development team.
- As part of a team, ramp-up, estimate and then help deliver a partially complete Enterprise Software Solution into Production.
- Develop test plans, execute functional, regression and performance testing.
- Ramp-up on an existing development process.
- Use continuous integration and automated builds to ensure code quality and robust development practices.
- Run Cypress test scripts.
- Support other projects such as website integration, data migration and reporting.
- Manage several tasks simultaneously, regularly reviewing priorities to be sure that projects are completed on time.
- Translate business objectives into testing requirements.
- Potentially work as second and third level support post go live.
- Draft documents to describe testing approach and test cases