Senior Software Engineer – Machine Learning Infrastructure
Our client is a leading, full-lifecycle deep learning AI platform for computer vision, natural language processing, and audio recognition. They help organizations transform unstructured images, video, text, and audio data into structured data at a significantly faster and more accurate rate than humans would be able to do on their own.
You will essential in contributing to our core ML infrastructure, helping researchers and users to train and serve state of the art models to our customers!
- Work with research teams to design and build our training infrastructure
- Prototype new training frameworks and production-ize solutions at scale
- Design, optimize and test model integration infrastructure
- Work with data team to implement ETL/ELT pipeline
- 3-5+ years of experience developing Machine learning infrastructure
- Familiarity with setting up ML lifecycle systems
- Comfortable working with open source software
- Hands-on experience implementing production machine learning systems at scale
Great to Have
- Prior experience with with Tensorflow, PyTorch, Onnx, Nvidia Triton, kubeflow is a plus
- Experience with Golang, Relational DB
- Experience with async processing