SR QA Engineer – API
The Company offers an end-to-end solution, delivered using a Software-as-a Service model that serves as the core operating system for mortgage originators and spans customer relationship management, loan origination, and business management. Its solutions help thousands of lender users to streamline and automate the mortgage origination process by increasing efficiency, facilitating regulatory compliance and reducing documentation errors.
Summary of Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer who will be responsible for the development, delivery and execution of code used to perform automated smoke and regression tests on a Loan Origination System and other mortgage systems.
Primary Responsibilities & Objectives:
- Experience in design and architecture complex automation framework to archive testing goals
- Demonstrated track record of design and setup of large complex API web service automation framework.
- Must have in depth knowledge in automating AWS, API, RESTful web service testing using JAVA (not with Tools).
- Must have experience with Amazon AWS (Lambda, Kinesis, Kibana, Splunk, DynamoDB etc).
- Must have in depth knowledge in using TestNG, Maven and Jenkins.
- Research, evaluate, recommend open source framework and test libraries.
- Coordinate on project goals with cross functional managers, including Functional QA, Development, Product Management, and Project Management.
- Interact with Product Management, Manual QA, and Support teams to ensure proper test coverage and high quality of the projects delivered to production.
- Work with your peers and development team to constantly improve testability of projects in your area of responsibility.
- Work with engineering to measure and drive product quality throughout the software development process.
- Must have worked in agile development.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or similar disciplines with emphasis on software automation.
- In-depth experience with agile testing methodology
- Expert level in automation approaches and processes
- Have an understanding of database in SQL and Mongo.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and excellent troubleshooting solving skills to address complex technical problems
- Experience with automation on Web UI testing or Mobile web app testing experience using Selenium and Web