We make beautiful, engaging, highly polished games that feature real-world brands and also offer travel and leisure experiences as loyalty rewards to our best customers.
Our culture is built from our roots in Silicon Valley and Las Vegas, combined with gifted and experienced team members we are hiring at our Hong Kong office! We are committed to making PlayStudios Asia a fun, transparent, and balanced work environment while creating the best social casino and gambling games in the market.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with lead designer closely every day and be
- Able to communicate clearly
- Deliver tasks on time
- Expert in UI/UX and be able to wireframe using Invision or other tools
- Expert in Photoshop
- Expert in responsive web design
- Knowledge of basic HTML/CSS and web asset optimization, particularly mobile
- Knowledge of making web animations or spritesheets
- Knowledge of Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite
Must have experience with:
- Cinema 4D (Redshift or Octane Render)
- After Effects, InDesign
- Please include your portfolio link(s) and a short intro about yourself and your experiences. No need for lengthy cover letters.
- During the interview process, there will be a paid art test.