You will work with a team of experienced engineers to improve and evolve our current product, which is gathering data from 100M+ devices already from Wish, Goat, Cameo and many other apps.
What We Believe is Important for this role:
- The ability to write rock-solid C#
- A great understanding of the esoteric and ever-evolving challenges that Unity can throw your way
- An awesome communicator who is able to interact with customers with a wide range of skill levels
What you have:
- At least 3 years of experience with Unity and C#
- A good understanding of C/C++, Java or Objective C
- Exceptional communication skills
Things that would be great, but aren’t required:
- You have previously worked on an Unity app
- A love of Star Wars!
- You are active in places where people talk about tech challenges, like Stack Overflow and Reddit