We offer an open and collaborative work environment and believe that cultivating a team with diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences, will continue to lead the industry with its cutting-edge platform-based hospitality technology.
Position Summary and Opportunity
We are looking for a mid-level User Experience Designer to join our amazing product team. The role requires someone who has already established themselves with the skills and confidence to design for complex enterprise products while collaborating closely with multiple groups.
User Experience Designers will seek to deeply understand what makes revenue managers at top hotels across the world successful. Our desire to connect with customers and help them meet their goals is at the heart of everything we do.
- Directly speaking with customers to gain a strong understanding of who they are, their goals, and how they wish to work within our products
- Strong collaboration with PM, UX, Engineering, and other internal teams in order to create ideal solutions for given timelines, resources, and technical constraints
- Arriving at the best result through an iterative process with user journeys, flows, sketches, wireframes, prototypes, and high fidelity specs alongside frequent internal stakeholder and customer critique and validation
- Presenting designs to the company in the form of persuasive storytelling
- Ongoing prototype specification and Jira ticketing support with engineers
- Tracking the success of designs through qualitative and quantitative follow up
- Collaborating to create and maintain a Design Language, System, and Component Library
- 3+ years of experience working within software product design teams
- Fluent speaking and writing English level, in a day to day working environment
- Strong understanding of standard UX processes and when to apply or forgo them
- Ability to articulate and defend design decisions at all project stages, across all teams
- Excellent public speaking, presentation, and persuasive storytelling skills
- Open to consistent feedback, critique, and working around technical constraints
- Mastery of Sketch, Adobe, Invision and other standard design prototyping applications
- Degree in Human Computer Interaction or Industrial Design is a bonus
- Portfolio Link